All you need to know about ACCA(UK)
June 30, 2022 | by www.sbrbnkl7.blogspot.com - 62594 RUB TINKOF INVEST mjg
What is ACCA?
For an advanced career in accounting, ACCA is the best program or exam one can give. ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. This is a UK-based certified organization that is very skilled and effective, to achieve success in the future. As a global qualification to complete, this can be the best option.
ACCA qualifications comprise 15 exams, a module on Ethics and Professional Skills, and a requirement for 36 months of professional experience. You become a Chartered Accountant after you complete the qualification. 200,000 other students and 500,000 members from 179 countries join this global community. Thousands of employers across the globe recognize and reward this qualification.
ACCA qualification covers accounting and business management. The course looks at more technical topics, such as cost accounting and financing, and more theoretical topics, such as motivation theory. Likewise, the ACCA exam is beneficial for accounting professionals who wish to advance their careers.
Why Choose ACCA in B.Com.?
There are many significant reasons why you should choose to study this course:
- Build a great and successive career
- Master the technical and administrative skills
- Flexibility for the employees
- You can work anywhere in the world
- The program pocket-friendly
- Professional development will be continuous
- If you stop also in your career, still ACCA course is worth, as you learn enough to do something.
- Reasons why Top Finance Colleges In Bangalore are Popular
- MBA from India or Abroad, Which one is a better option for Student
- What Everyone Should Know About Ph.D. in Economics
Career Option in this certified course
A wide range of organizations can take advantage of ACCA Qualifications because:
- A curriculum with a holistic approach prepares you for roles such as CFO, and CEO, which may require strategic thinking.
- As its members/students are spread across 180 countries, many multinational organizations, such as the Big 4 and many captives and KPOs are aware of the ACCA qualification.
- One can work as a Management Accountant, Tax Accountant, Financial Accountant, Forensic Accountant, Fund Accountant, Business Adviser, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Finance Director, Risk Manager, Funda Manager, Auditor, Cheif Financial Officer, etc.
ACCA in India
In India, most ACCA-qualified professionals work for the Big 4 or multinational companies. Employers now know about these certified course qualifications and are hiring them eagerly. In addition, ACCA students in India are hired by Price Waterhouse Coopers, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, KPMG, TATA Communications, Embassy Group, Grant Thornton, etc. It is increasingly common for CA and ACCA members to have similar job profiles, designations, and salary packages.
Not to mention, by introducing Ind-AS, drafted and implemented on principles similar to IFRS, India has taken a step closer to globalization. Wide coverage of IFRS coupled with the ACCA syllabus will definitely give this association member in India an advantage.
Likewise, many finance-related KPOs operate in India, making India a major outsourcing center for accounting and financial functions. Employers prefer ACCA-certified professionals to handle accounting and financial functions. As a matter of fact, ACCA fresher students or members typically earn between INR 3,00,000 and INR 8,00,000.