The field of Banking and Finance is said to be interconnected with each other. These both are two-year postgraduate courses which are much more in demand these days. Banking and Finance are both interconnected but their criteria are very different from each other. The courses in Banking in MBA, Admission in MBA for Banking, Syllabus of Money-Lending in MBA, and top career options in Money-Lending are very different.
MBA in Banking in Bangalore
Banks are said to play a common role between the government and the normal people. This central bank controls the money in different levels and the different parts of India. These banks also control the market flows and are one of the highest markets.
About MBA in Banking
The full form of MBA in Banking is- Masters of Business Administration in Banking. This MBA is said to be a two-year post-graduate degree. This course mainly focuses on manager skills. Banks help the market to manage their stocks, it helps to give investments to normal people, so they can start their own and small businesses. Banks also help in the economical growth of the people as much as possible. These banks act as the common link between the people who have surplus income and the small business people. Banking helps them to give a very large amount for their funding, investments, and many more.
Banking helps people reduce the use of currency. Apart from cash, banks help people to pay through cheques, NIFT, Online transactions, Paytm, PhonePe, GooglePay, and many more bank apps are used to pay the bills. Banks allow people to save money in the form of FD’s and recurring deposits. Recurring deposits are the amount that people collect in the bank and also can withdraw the amount in the time of the needs. India is a country that has started the services of five types of banks-
(1) Central Banks
These are the popular bank services that India has introduced. Recently India works on these sources of these banks and helps other people.
Admissions in MBA for Banking
The eligibility criteria for doing Banking from MBA are as follows-
- The person must get above 45% in class 12th.
- The candidate must get above 60% in the undergraduate course or degree.
- The student should complete the undergraduate course from a recognized college or from a reputed college.
- The person should get a good score in the entrance exams of that college.
- The person should also get their scorecards of the various government entrance like- CMAT, GRE, XAT, and even many more.
The admission procedure for taking admission in the Banking in MBA are as follows-
- The candidate must give different types of government exams like- GRE, CMAT, GMAT, XAT, and many more.
- The student must also get good scores in the entrance exams of the colleges.
- The person will be then called for writing the exams.
- The student after writing the exams will receive its marks.
- The candidate then will have to give the personal interview round and qualify that as well.
- Once, the person completes the interview if selected, then the student can pay the admission fees and start the studies.
Syllabus of Banking in MBA
The first year syllabus of Banking in MBA are as follows-
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Communications
- Operations Management
- Accounting Management
- Corporate Finance
- Principle of Banking
- Practices of Banking
- International Business
The second-year syllabus of Banking in MBA are as follows-
- Operations Research
- Ethics Values
- Moral Values
- Bank Marketing
- Financial Markets
- Financial Services
- Risks Management in Banks
- Human Capital in Bank
- International Financial Managements
- Technology in Banks
- Retail Banking
These are the topics that are being in the first and the second year of the Money-Lending in MBA. Apart from these, the banking subjects needs- Marketing & Sales, Business Management, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Home Science, Corporate Management, Finance Management, Psychology and many more.
Top career options in Banking
The top career options in Money-Lending are as follows-
- Asset Manager
- Business Analyst
- Financial Risk Manager
- Internal Auditor
- Foreign Exchange Trader
- Loan Officer
- Bank Teller
- Audit Clerks
- Financial Service Representative
Apart from these, there are many more career options in Banking in MBA. The average salary for Baking in MBA is from the 4 Lakhs-12 Lakhs.
Top recruiters in Banking MBA
The top recruiters in Banking MBA are as follows-
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Housing Development Finance Limited Cooperation (HDFC)
- Industrial Credit and Investment and Corporation of India (ICICI)
- Union Trust of India (UTI)
- Goldman Sachs
- Morgan Stanley
- Boston Consulting Group
These are the top recruiters in Banking in MBA. The banking in MBA is a booming sector as well.