MBA in Finance and Banking are the strong foundations of Business and the Banks. These are the top fields of the future as the Admission Procedure, Syllabus, Top Jobs, and the Top Recruiters of MBA in Finance and Banking are very different.
MBA in Finance and Banking
An MBA background in Money-Matters provides a strong connection. It builds a connection to check the accounts, to keep some amount of money saved, money exchanges, loans, Funds, Investments, and many more.
About MBA in Finance and Banking
Every year, the demands of an MBA in Money-Matters are increasing day by day, even more. This combined field is a crucial subject for the students who are proceeding in this field and many more. This field is called BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance). This field is much more in demand.
As India is a rapidly growing country the demand for these MBAs in Money-Matters keeps on increasing day by day. The top topics covered in these courses are- Banking Operations, Financial Accounting, Legal Banking, Investments in Banking, Communications in Business, Taxations, and many more. The degree of MBA in Money-Matters is based on Smart Financial Ideas as per the industry’s demands. MBA in Money-Matters is one of the studies of modern economics with banking.
This is a two-year postgraduate banking course that is in Top MBA Colleges in India. This course in Money-Matters helps the students to build a strong base in the field of Finance like- Collecting funds, Keeping Savings, Money-Exchange, Credits, Issuing Loans, and many more.
Admission Procedure for MBA in Finance and Banking
To apply for admission in different colleges in MBA in Banking and Finance follow these steps:-
- Select the colleges in which you are interested.
- Visit the websites of that college.
- Find the admission page or the admission form of the college.
- Fill in all the details about yourselves.
- Proceed with the form and register yourselves.
- Pay the application fees for the entrance exam for that college. Try to give the other government exams as well.
- After paying the application form fees you will receive the admit card for the entrance exam of that college.
- Take the screenshots of that to admit card and prepare yourselves for that exam.
The eligibility criteria for the admission procedure in MBA for Money-Matters are as follows-
- The person must complete their BBA degree from a recognized college.
- The candidate must get a minimum of 55% marks in the BBA Degree.
- The percentage of the college depends from college to college, for the students.
- The person must get more than 60% in their class 10th exams.
- The candidate must get more than 50% in their class 12th exams.
These are the admission procedure and the eligibility criteria that students must follow to take admissions in their favored colleges.
This is the list of the government exams that students must give for an MBA in Money-Matters-
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)
- ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions)
- SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test)
These are the important exams that students must give to take admissions in MBA in Money-Matters and many more. These exams are considered government exams and are taken up everywhere. The scorecards of these exams are taken up in all the colleges and considered as well.
Syllabus for MBA in Finance and Banking
The first-year syllabus for MBA in Finance and Banking are as follows-
- Corporate Communications
- Manager Economics
- Accounts for Managers
- Marketing Management
The second-year syllabus for MBA in Finance and Banking are as follows-
- Business Environment
- Business Ethics
- Merchant Banking
- Insurance Companies
These are the top subjects that students are taught in the first and the second year of the MBA in Finance and Banking, and many more.
Top Jobs for MBA in Finance and Banking
The top jobs for MBA in Money-Matters are like- Financial Manager, Accounts Assistant, Investment Assistant, Market Analyst, Business Analyst, and many more.
(1) Financial Manager- These people are responsible for the financial reports, keeping a check on the accounts, preparing reports, keeping the activity reports of the company, and many more. These people help to keep a check on the market and also help on the expansions. The average salary for these people is Rs.9 Lakhs- Rs.10 Lakhs.
(2) Account Assistant- These people are responsible to take the charge of the accounts, such as typing, filing forms, making calls, handling the email accounts, replying to them on time, and many more. These people find investors, convenience the people, and also closes the deal on time. The average salary for these people is Rs.1 Lakhs- Rs.3 Lakhs.
(3) Investment Assistant-These people are responsible for stocks in any of the companies. These people also track the stock markets of their companies and as well as their rival’s companies and many more. These people are said to take the data out of the company for global investments. The average salary for these people is Rs.5 Lakhs- Rs.6 Lakhs.
(4) Business Analyst- These people are responsible to record the financial data of the company. These people also work with technical people so that company gets more advance. These people build the strategy for the company and help the company perform better. The average salary for these people is Rs.5 Lakhs- Rs.6 Lakhs.
Top Recruiters for MBA in Finance and Banking
The recruiters for MBA in Finance and Banking are as follows-
- ICICI Bank
- YES Bank
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Indian Bank
- Bajaj Alliance
- Banking Sectors
- Finance Departments
- Stock Exchange
These are the top recruiters for MBA in Finance and Banking and more. Therefore, these people are very much in demand and are the future of the Companies. There are many more courses that students can take up as there are many more job profiles available in these fields.