The master of Business administration (MBA) is a degree that provides both theoretical and practical training to managers of businesses or investments. And the MBA program aims to help graduates understand the principle and functions of general management. Also, there are many different areas of concentration in MBA programs, such as business administration, finance, marketing, and relationship management.
As a matter of fact, the MBA program in Bangalore provides excellent learning experiences and high placements in comparison to other cities. One of the top MBA destinations in India is Bangalore, often referred to as the Silicon Valley of India. Not to mention, Bangalore attracts many MBA aspirants from all parts of the country for admissions every year. With more than one hundred MBA colleges in Bangalore, including several top MBA colleges in Bangalore, students can pursue management education at management colleges in Bangalore and make this capital city of Karnataka a dream destination for management students.
This article will guide you on what is the best MBA college to pursue the Bangalore, in terms of fees, eligibility, placements, location, etc.
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore
Furthermore, choosing MBA means high returns in the future, and colleges in Bangalore with low fees give very high returns in placements. Similarly, below is the list of colleges ranked at the top in Bangalore. Colleges are very good at effective learning and industry interference.
- IIM Bangalore: Indian Institute of Management
- TAPMI Manipal: T A Pai Management Institute
- SIBM Bangalore: Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- Amrita School of Business, Bengaluru
- XIME Bangalore: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Christ University Bengaluru: Institute of Management
- Alliance School of Business – Alliance University
- JAGSOM Bangalore: Jagdish Sheth School of Management Bangalore
- SDMIMD Mysore: SDM Institute For Management Development
- Indus Business Academy – IBA Bangalore
- AIMS Institutes
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Management – SJIM Bangalore
- International Academy of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- Why Management Colleges In Bangalore are so popular.
- How to Choose the Right MBA Program for You
- MBA from India or Abroad, Which one is a better option for Student
MBA Colleges in Bangalore with Placements
There is a high placement record among all the top MBA colleges in Bangalore. A typical salary in management colleges in Bangalore is between Rs.6 and 25 LPA. As well as, in Bangalore, there are more MBA colleges with a 100% placement record than anywhere else in the world. As a result, all the management colleges in Bangalore are raising their average salaries during the placement season.
In Like manner, the recent batch of Alliance School of Business was 100% placed with the maximum package of 21.6 Lakh LPA. And in many good companies like Delloite, Whirlpool, CISCO, Amazon, Bicon, American Express, PWC, Wipro, Tata, Allegis Group, Oracle, and many more. A total of 500 companies came for placements.
MBA Colleges in Bangalore with cut-off
Some of the top management colleges in Bangalore have a cut-off range of 60 percentile to 99 percentile in various entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, MAT, and ATMA. IIM Bangalore has a cut-off range of 98+ CAT percentile. Likewise, the cut-off at this B-school is the highest of all the management colleges in Bangalore. In addition to TAPMI, SDMIMD, JAGSOM, Welingkar, SIBM, and NMIMS, there are several other top MBA colleges in Bangalore with cut-offs between 75 percent and 90 percent.
Why Management in Bangalore?
- Education hub of IT, Technology, Design
- Great MBA placements opportunities
- Hub of PSUs, and Businesses