Law is a field that is very important for society as it is the set of rules for the people of the country and many more. These rules and regulations are said to be the proper guidelines for all citizens. These are the guidelines that are all the citizens of the country should follow and many more. So, that all the people maintain and follow the rules and regulations and so the role of the government comes and many more. It helps society to maintain its limits. LL.B course is a course that is more demand these days and many more. There are even different types of LL.B courses that students g for these days.
All About LL.B Course
There are a variety of courses that LL.B students can take up. There is all the information about the LL.B courses that students can take up and many more.
About LL.B course
LL.B is a three-year undergraduate course that most of the students take and many more. This course is of three years and six semesters and many more. The full form of LL.B is Legislative of Law or Bachelor of Laws. The course duration is of three years. The study of LL.B combines the subjects of the Bar Council of India (BCI). These subjects are as follows- Labour Law, Civil Procedure, Human Rights, and many more. There are different types of Classes and programs for LL.B students and many more. The different types of programs are as follows- Internships, Theory Classes, Moot Courts, Tutorial Classes, and many more.
People mostly pursue LL.B after their 10+2 graduations and many more. This course mainly involves legal proceedings and many more. It is also said to be a foundational course that most of the students pursue and go for as their career fields and many more. After the person is done with their LL.B degree then the person has to qualify for All India Bar Examinations (AIBE) and many more. The people who complete their LL.B have the chance to go in different fields like- Media and law, Commerce and Industry, Social work, and many more.
Types of LL.B course
There are three types of LL.B courses that students can take which are as follows-
This course is present by most of the colleges of India and many more. Most of the students take up this law course after their BA Course is over. The students who go for three-year law courses are said to practice in the courts and many more. The people who take up this law are mostly lawyers in the lower courts or the high courts and many more.
This course is present in very few colleges in India but this course is offer by the universities of the UK and many more. The LL.B course is a three-year course which is with other subjects and takes one more year to complete this course and many more. These subjects are mainly on Law, Politics, Law or Human Rights and many more.
This course is present by many colleges in India as well as in foreign universities and many more. The five-year LL.B is known as the BBA LL.B or BA LL.B. The students who pursue the five-year LL.B are also said to go for corporate law and many more. The popular subjects in this course are as- CRPC, IOS, Corporate law, Criminal Law, and many more. The people after completing their five years in the law they mostly go to the companies or the business firms in the law fields. These people work for the companies in their law firms and many more.
Eligibility criteria for LL.B exams
The eligibility criteria for LL.B are like:-
- The person should score more than 50% in their 10th Class.
- The candidate should get more than 45% in their 10+2.
- The student must complete their 10+2 from a well-known school and many more.
- The person should complete their B.Sc, BBA, BCA, or any other degree from well-known colleges and many more.
- There is no age limit for the students to apply for this course and many more.
- The candidate who is in the final year in their graduation can also apply for these courses in any of the colleges in India.
- The person should give different types of entrance exams as their scores are demanding in most of the colleges in India.
- The candidate should clear the entrance exam of that college as well for taking admissions in that college and many more.
- The person should also clear the interview rounds of the colleges to admissions in that college and many more.
LL.B Entrance exams
These are the popular subjects and the topics that are included in the LL.B Entrance Exams and many more. These are-
- Unseen Passages
- Spell Checks
- Logical Reasoning
- Number Systems
- Profit Loss
- Venn Diagrams
- Blood Relations
- Legal Maxims
- Static General Knowledge
- Current Affairs and many more.
Apart, from these, there are many more topics that students need to study for their various entrance exams so as to clear the exams.
Tips for LL.B Entrance Exams
The tips to clear the entrance exams for LL.B are as follows:-
- Keep checking your syllabus from time to time.
- Keep revising your old topics along with the new topics as well.
- Prepare your study plan in such a way that you give to new topics as well as the old topics as well.
- Always focus on one book rather than focusing on different books.
- Try to practice different past year question papers.
- Keep yourself updated about the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
- Join different types of mock tests that will help you to keep a check on your progress report.
- For the last day of the entrance exam, only focus on the notes that you have made.
These are the tips that students should follow for clearing the LL.B Entrance Exams. The students should go for different types of entrance exams for taking admissions in their preferred colleges and many more.