Law is said to be the field of Law that most people take up as a profession. Lawyers are said to earn more than a lakh in a month. These people are mostly said to work in law-firm or as independent lawyers in the court that people hire and many more. Law is a field that is very different from the other fields like- LL.B Courses, about LL.B, advantages of LL.B degree, LL.B Eligibility, LL.B Syllabus, and many more.
Things to know in LL.B
These are the most known things that students should know before choosing law and some of the things are also like that every law student must know about these things.
These are the important things that every student must know about the LL.B as a course in their future and many more.
The full form of LL.B is Bachelors of Law that is a postgraduate course that is taken up by the students as a career option and many more. This course is available in mostly all the top colleges of India and many more. The course of LL.B is directly a three-course in the field of law. The colleges of India that offers LL.B Course that gets a license from the Bar Council of India (BCI). There is also another law that has five-year law that students do after their 10+2 educations and many more. The three-year law has six semesters, and while the five-year law consists of ten semesters and many more.
The law programs consist of labor law, criminal laws, families law, legal lawyers, and many more. This course is taken as the foundational course in law in which there are many legal procedures and many more. The legal field helps to develop logic, analytics in legal affairs, and many more. Lawyers have the special skills to solve the social, legal, and many other issues of society and many more.
The LL.B degree holders have to take permission from the BCI (Bar Council of India) and many more. In these three years of law, the students start their career as the basic practice in the fields of constitutional law, family law, the law of contracts, etc, and many more. The LL.B Syllabus is a different kind of course.
Advantages of LL.B Degree
There are many more advantages in the fields of the law that lawyers get. These advantages are like-
(1) Options in Jobs- The people who are lawyers have the option to work in media, law, commerce, social works, politics, and many more.
(2) Stable in Finance- The person who completes their law degrees has more job security and they are highly paid as well.
(3) About to think critically- This ability gives the students to analyze the situations or problems and get the solutions to the problems very easily.
(4) To know the power of law- The students have a good sense of justice. The students can study the legal educations and the qualifications as well.
There are much more eligibility criteria in the field of law than most people take up as the career options and many more.
(1) Exam Qualifications- This field of law is growing from day to day even more. So, the opportunities are too growing and many more. There are many more degrees like this are- BBA, BCA, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, and many more.
(2) Minimum marks- The minimum marks of the students depend from college to college that students search for or come to know from and many more. The minimum percentage for the students in most of the colleges is 45% – 50% and many more.
(3) Limits of Age- There are no age limits for the people who want to practice in the field of the law and many more. The people can also go for the PCS-J exams and become judges in the lower court and many more.
Tips for LL.B Admissions
Follow these steps for admission procedure-
- Check out the college you are looking for. And you wish to take admissions in.
- Search for the official website of the LL.B admissions of that college.
- Fill the admissions forms.
- Proceed with the application form fees and pay the fees.
- After paying the fees, keep the screenshots with you.
- Also, download the admit card and prepare yourselves for the entrance exams.
- After you clear the entrance exams, you will be going through the interview rounds for that college and many more.
- As the person completes their interview rounds if they perform well, they will be allowed to pay the fees and take admissions in their preferred college and many more.
Entrance exams for LL.B
There are a variety of entrance exams for LL.B. These entrance exams are like-
- DU LLB
- BVP CET Law
- LPU NEST
- MH CET Law
- BHU UET
Apart, from these are many more entrance exams of the different colleges that students can go for. And the colleges which come under this category offer very high packages to their lawyers and many more. The LL.B Syllabus is a little difficult syllabus for the students who are from Maths and Biology backgrounds.
The syllabus of law is not so easy. There are many advantages of an LL.B degree, LL.B Eligibility, and the syllabus of LL.B, and many more. The students who pursue law as their fields have so many opportunities in life that students should take up and many more. These are the most known topics in LL.B and many more.
- Labour Law
- Criminal Law
- Law of Evidences
- Environmental laws
- Property Law
- Legal Aids
- Legal Writing
- Family Law
- Law of Contract
- Company law
- Land Laws
- Code of Criminals
- Investments Laws
Apart, from these, there are many topics that students are taught in the colleges for their professions and many more.
Top career options in LL.B
The top career options in LL.B that are present are like-
(1) Lawyers- There are two types of lawyers that are criminal and civil lawyers and many more. Lawyers are said to be present before the court for the hearing and all the proceedings and many more.
(2) Legal Advisor- The people who are working in law firms are said to be the legal advisors and many more. These people are mainly working for the government or foreign clients.
(3) Advocates- This job profile needs to have too much research to gather data for the government and their clients and many more.
(4) Teacher in a Law College- The people who teach law in the colleges are also the graduates from the law colleges and many more.
LL.B Top Recruiters
The top recruiters of LL.B in the field of law are as follows-
- AZB & Partners
- Khaitan & Co
- J Sagar Associates
- Economic Laws Practice
- Talwar Thakore & Associates
Apart from these, there are many more careers options that people take from the field of Law that as LL.B and many more.
Top Specializations in Law
The top specializations in Law are as follows and many more:-
- Constitutional Law
- Labour Law
- Family Law
- Taxation Law
- Property Law
- Criminal Law
- Environmental Law
- Human Rights
- Insurance Laws
Apart from these, there are many more fields in law that people take up. But, these are the top specializations that people prefer in the fields of Law and many more. The eligibility of LL.B and the syllabus of LL.B varies from college to college.