You Never Thought Law as a Career Could be so Beneficial!
December 15, 2021 | by www.wtew12.blogspot.com - 87447 RUB TINKOF INVEST pmk
There are many types of courses that are available for the students that people and take up. This helps them to give life satisfaction and many more. Law as a career is a field where most of the students are interested in pursuing their career paths. Law is one of the professions that people take up, about the LL.B and many more. As Law has its importance in the field of Advocates and many more. There are different courses of law, and types of law as well.
Law as a career
There are several career options that students can take in law. There are many different kinds of law fields and many more.
- About LL.B
- Importance of Law as a career
- Types of Law
- Different courses in Law as a career
- Government exams for Law Colleges
The full form of LL.B is a Bachelor of Law Degree. This is a type of undergraduate course that students take up. This is a three-year course that consists of six semesters, many research papers, projects, and many more. There are different kinds of moot courts, internships, regular classes, tutorial classes, and many more. This course is in many of the top law colleges in India.
This course gives a strong foundation to people who are from legal studies backgrounds and many more. There are many more fields open when you complete your LL.B as an undergraduate course and many more. This field gives the work of financial stability. The people can work in law, commerce, and industry, social work, and many more after completing their law degree and many more.
This field helps to develop the habit of critical thinking, improves their reasoning part, and also develops the analytical part. Law has one major role to differentiate people in law. This is the reason why the law is a career option.
The field of law has more respect and prestige similar to the other fields and many more. This field gives the awareness of the things around us and also of the rights as well. The course of LL.B is by The Bar Council of India (BCI), and many more. The students must take regular classes and many more.
Importance of Law as a career
These are the different types of importance that the law field offers-
- It helps the students to come up with a strong foundation in different fields.
- This field gives students to excel in their careers in different fields.
- It gives financial stability to the students after completing their law.
- Gives them the idea of critical thinking, improvement in reasoning, and different skills as well.
- It helps them to differentiate people.
- There is more respect, pride, and also prestige, and many more.
- Remembering the importance of rights, and responsibilities, and many more.
- Improvement in self-confidence.
- To excel in communication skills, and can adapt to the environment of the people very easily and many more.
- It provides more career opportunities and many more.
- To compete with the more people in the same profession and many more.
These are the reasons why the law is considered as the career option for most of the students and many more.
Types of Law
There are different types of Law that most of the students pursue and these law courses are very much in demand and many more. These courses are as follows-
Criminal law is by the police then the role of the criminal lawyers comes, once something happens, and many more. Cases like- murder, rape cases, assaults, robbery, and many more, these cases come under criminal law. These cases are taken by Criminal Lawyers as these are taken crimes.
Civil laws are not taken as crimes. These involve cases like- Disputes, Property, defamation, custody of children, ownership rights, insurance claims, and Copyright issues as well. These types of cases are taken over by Civil Lawyers and many more.
This law is also known as the case law and many more. This law is common for all people, even if the person is richest in the India. This is a type of law in which the rules are made by the judges only, and many more.
Different courses in Law as a Career
The different types of courses in Law are as follows-
- LL.B – This is a three-year course that extends up to six semesters. Students take up as a career option and many more. This course is mainly for the students after their 10+2 and many more. This course deals with the discipline of laws, that students practice, and many more.
- LL.B Hons- This is also a three-year course that extends up to ten semesters. This course is chosen by the students after their 10+2 and many more. This course deals with the Law of Contract, English, Legal Studies, and many more.
- BBA.LLB- This is a five-year course that extends up to ten semesters and many more. This course deals with Business Administration in the field of law and many more. These consist of Family Law, Constitutional Law, Property Law, Company Law, and many more.
- BA.LLB- This is a five-year course that also extends up to ten semesters and many more. This course deals with the topics like- Family Law, Law of Contract, Criminal Law, and many more. This is a type of law that students take up who want to practice in the High Court or the Lower Courts as well.
- B.Com LLB- This is a type of law that is also of a five-year course. It has ten semesters as well. This is also a professional law program that students take up as their career and many more. This program is mainly for the Commerce sections as well as the students from the Humanities Sections as well.
Government exams for Law Colleges
There are several government exams that students can take up to take admissions in the National Law Colleges of India, and many more. The top Law Entrance exams are like-
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- AILET (All India Level Entrance Exams)
- LSAT (Law School Admission Test)
- DUET (Law)
- BVP CET Law
Apart, from these, there are many more entrance exams that students can take up to test their abilities in the field of law and many more. So, students should keep on trying the government colleges in the field of law. Above these, there are many more private colleges that offer the field of Law and many more. This is the reason why the law is considered a good career option for most people.