In this article, I would be talking about the Internship in law and the benefits of doing an internship. Law internships in different cities like Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, and Pune. We all know that law is a practical course and it focuses more on practical learning. Various top colleges in India offer 5-year integrated law programs like BA LLB, BBA LLB, and B. Com LLB are some of the integrated courses currently that are offered in India. A lot of law internship opportunities are there in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, and Pune because of the large number of law firms present there. However, doing a law internship will add benefit to the student’s career. At the end of every year, students should at least do a minimum of one internship. So, by the end of five years, they will be having 5 internship certificates.
A law internship is very important for law students because it adds a different value to their lives and career. They learn through the real-life experience they face during their internship. After the End of the third year, most students prefer to do their internship in the district court under the guidance of some well-established and known lawyer. So, that they can learn a lot from their experience and can carry it forward in their professional career. If we look at the law course most of the faculties tell the students to focus more on internship, and case laws than theoretical learning. Case laws and internships are important aspects of law programs. The theory is important but practical learning is comparatively more important. In India, if we look at some of the famous law schools they all have a separate department that looks into providing placements and internships.
This department looks to provide internships in good law firms. I was not aware of this department but a few of my friends are studying at Alliance University. They told me all these things about the college to me. Their college has Can office that into the placements and internships. My all friends got the internship with the help of their universities. Various top colleges in India offer 5-year integrated law programs like BA LLB, BBA LLB, and B. Com LLB are some of the integrated courses currently that are offered in India. A lot of law internship opportunities are there in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, and Pune because of the large number of law firms present there. Doing a law internship will add benefit to the students. Some colleges have policies to do a fixed number of internships for the duration of 5-year.
Benefits of Doing an Internship
Internship for Law in Bangalore
Law internship in Mumbai:
So, some of the popular law firms in Mumbai are as follow:
- Universal Law Associates
- Juristech legal & Partners
- Abrise legal Consultant
- Vaish Associates
- JSA Advocates & Solicitors
So, these are some of the popular law firms I saw through a google search.
Benefits of Doing an Internship:
Some of the major benefits of doing an internship are as follow:
- Application of knowledge acquired in law school into reality: Law students’ scholarly construction goes through languages, resolutions, articles, areas, stipulations, and case regulations. Therefore, understanding legitimate standards, investigating consuming decisions, and maintaining set shows are vital parts of a graduate school’s educational program. Nonetheless, keeping this information refrained to your test papers won’t bring you either steady employment or a superior comprehension of business as usual.
- Getting Exposure: Internships give you exposure to diverse individuals, circumstances, and work. However, you have the chance to meet individuals from various states or nations (if doing an international internship) having various philosophies and insights towards exactly the same thing which when noticed assists you with seeing things better.
- Breaking the vicious circle of non-networking building: The period of internship in summer and winter is around 40 days for the students. It is a blessing in disguise for them because these days they will meet new people and it will add more value to the internships.
- Ingraining New Skills: Upgrading their skills is important for students from every different stream. And in my opinion, an internship provides an opportunity to learn new skill sets.
- Unclear the Myths: Most people think that law is a theoretical subject and it is boring but the reality is it’s a very interesting subject. However, an internship provides the chance to understand the subject in a practical manner.
Law internship in Delhi:
So, some of the popular law internships in Delhi are as follow:
- Sanjay k Chadha, BSK legal, Solicitors, and Advocate.
- K&T Law Office
- Phoenix Legal
- Advani & Co
- Bhullar law firm & Legal consultant.
These are some of the popular legal firms in Delhi
Internship for Law in Bangalore:
So, some of the popular law internships in Bangalore are as follows:
- Legal Times
- Singhania & Co.
- Fox Mandal and Associates
- ASLF Law Office
- Spectrum Legal
So, these are some of the popular legal firms in Bangalore where students can do their internships.
Law internship in Pune:
So, some of the popular law internships in Pune are as follows:
- Abhay Nevagi & Associates
- Reddy & Reddy Law Firms
- M V Kini & Company Advocates & Solicitors
- White Collar Legal LLP
- Virtue Resolute Legal
So, these are some of the popular legal firms in Pune where students can do their internships.
So, we saw above the importance of an internship in the career of a law student. Student gets the opportunity to learn from some of the best lawyers by doing an internship under them. However, we even saw some of the popular law firms in different cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Pune. We got to know about the benefits of doing law internships and how it will help to build a career.