Since our childhood, from nursery to higher education, we give exams at every stage of life. At every stage of life, we have to pass different exams. Engineering students are expected to provide JEE Mains. Medical students are expected to give NEET exams. Students interested in fashion designing are expected to provide NIFT with and many more. There are different types of exams held by government and private institutions like- SRMJEE, CUCET, KCET, PAT, VITEEE, and many more.
“MP- PAT Exam Full Form – Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test”
“PAT Exam Full Form – Praxis Admission Test”
The complete form of MP-PAT is the Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test. This is an exam that Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board conducts. This board is also called MP Vyapam. It is a state-level board exam conducted for the admissions for B.Sc in agriculture, B.Sc in forestry, B.Sc in agriculture science, and B.Tech in agriculture. This exam is one of the ways to take admission in Madhya Pradesh’s government colleges in the agriculture department. Students can take admission in any college in Madhya Pradesh if they clear this entrance exam.
Eligibility criteria for MP-PAT Exam
The eligibility criteria for B.Sc in Agriculture and B.Sc in Forestry is-
- The student must have completed their 10+2 from Physics, Chemistry, and Maths or Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized board.
- The student must have basic knowledge about Agriculture, Crop Production, Horticulture, and many more.
The eligibility criteria for B.Tech in agriculture is-
- The student must have completed their 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths from a recognized board.
Application Form for MP-PAT
- Application forms will be available on the official website of MP-PAT.
- Generate a profile on the website.
- Fill in the details correctly.
- Attach the following documents-
Scanned copy of the photograph
Scanned copy of the signature
Scanned copy of class 10th certificate
Scanned copy of caste certificate (not for general)
- Pay the application fee and take the printout of the composition of the form.
Exam Pattern for MP-PAT
Mainly, the syllabus of the exam is as covered in classes 11th and 12th. Mostly the exam pattern is the same. And interested students can prepare from their textbooks or refer to CBSE NCERT. CBSE NCERT is said to be prepared based on entrance exams.
The exam comprises 3 hours, and the total marks of the paper are 200.
These are the marks distributions –
- B.Tech in agriculture engineering- Maths 100 marks, Physics 50 marks, Chemistry 50 marks.
- B.Sc in Agriculture- Biology (agriculture) 100 marks, Physics 50 marks, Chemistry 50 marks.
- B.Sc in Forestry- Biology (forestry) 100 marks, Physics 50 marks, Chemistry 50 marks.
As soon as the exam gets over, the government releases the answer key on different dates and in various shifts in the form of a PDF. The students take answer keys to calculate their scorecard or score number. If the students think that the answer key is wrong, they have the right to challenge their answers and get the correct answers.
A merit list is prepared based on the paper, and the top 10 students are called for the interview and the selection procedure. Students who qualify for exams are called for counseling. The top 10 students’ merit list is also released in the form of PDFs.
The complete form of the PAT Exam is Praxis Admission Test Examination. This is a national-level entrance exam for MBA admissions at Praxis Business Schools. This college has 2 campuses in India that are in Kolkata and Bangalore.
The Kolkata campus offers a 2-year post-graduate program in Business Management and 1-year post-graduate program in Data Science, Cyber Security, and data engineering. At the same time, the Bangalore campus offers a 1-year post-graduate program in Business Analytics. The paper is conducted twice a year.
Eligibility criteria for PAT
The following are the requirements for MBA admissions-
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from a recognized college.
- The student must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- The student must have completed 10th from a recognized board.
Application form for PAT
- Fill the application form of PAT from its official site.
- Students are required to generate an ID.
- Upload the scanned copies of the following
(I) Class 10th scorecard
(II) Class 12th scorecard
(III) Final year Bachelor’s or Master’s scorecard
(IV) Scorecard of various entrance exams, like GATE/CAT/GRE/GMAT and many more.
- Pay the application fees and take the printout of the application form.
Exam Pattern for PAT
The PAT Exam is an offline mode of exam taken up for 2 hours and is a pen-paper exam. The whole paper is multiple choice, and negative marking is also done. This paper consists of General Aptitude Questions.
The subjects mainly covered are-
- Logical reasoning
- Verbal ability
- Critical reasoning
- Data interpretation
- Visual reasoning
Every year, the marks distribution changes between the subjects. So, students should keep checking the official website of the PAT Exam to be stay updated.
The selection process of the candidates takes place based on their performance in the aptitude test. The merit list for the written exam is prepared and declared on the official website of the PAT Exam. But, that’s not the end; after clearing the written exams, the student has to undergo 3 more entrance exams which are-
(1) Essay writing
(2) Psychometric test
After completing and clearing these exams, the students who pass these are given Praxis Business School exams. The selection process of these colleges is difficult and time-consuming.
Apart from this, there are more famous and good business schools in India IIMB, Alliance University, Christ University, and many more. These colleges also have good infrastructure, facilities, management, placements, and many more. These are the few colleges that are famous for MBA, especially in Bangalore.