The degree makes a person more confident and fit for any job they are looking for and provides them job according to their field of interest. Getting a degree is just not about theoretical knowledge but also about practical knowledge as well.
When looking for a job, both the experiences are important and build the base of any job that you are looking for. For any, skilled job, you need a degree, theoretical knowledge, and even practical knowledge as well. A person can go for various degrees like- B.Pharma, D.Pharma, B.Tech, MBBS, B.Sc, M.Sc, and many more.
The importance of a diploma degree is less than the other degree as compared to the other degrees like B.Tech, B.Sc and many more. The diploma degree is said to put a person into work or job as sooner as possible.
D.Pharma is also known as Diploma of Pharmacy. It is a two-year-oriented course. For students who are interested in the medical field and couldn’t clear MBBS, for them this field is the best to pursue. This program prepares students to work as pharmacologists in hospitals under doctors and many more. This is said to be an entry-based degree that helps people to get jobs easily and offers a long time job. This degree gives necessary academic knowledge and even more.
There are many reasons to pursue D.Pharma as a degree like-
- The people who pursue D.Pharma are said to work for society and they develop a sense of responsibility.
- There are wide options and many more career opportunities in D.Pharma fields.
- Medical sciences are a continuously growing field and have no end.
- Healthcare and medical sciences are fields that have a variety of options and people can work in many shifts and earn money for living and even more.
These are the admission tips that one should follow for taking admissions in D.Pharma-
- Look for the college in your interest and try to look for the specializations you are looking for. Choose the college wisely.
- Try to have an inquiry into the college you are looking for.
- After inquiry, when you are satisfied with the college. Proceed towards the application form.
- Fill the application forms. Upload the documents.
- Pay the registration fees for the application form.
- Download the admit card.
Eligibility criteria and fees
The eligibility criteria for students who want to pursue D.Pharma are-
- The student should have passed 10+2 from recognized boards.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology in 10+2
- The students must pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50%.
- There is a 10% discount on the fees for the students who are from OBS/SC/ST.
There are many other exams like- GPAT, AU AIMEE, and many more. The scorecard of these entrance exams is also valid and many colleges accept these scorecards. On the other hand, there are many more entrance exams that a student can give and these scorecards are acceptable. Merit-based selections are also possible.
The fees for the diploma course in government vary from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 20,000. In government colleges, the fees for the diploma are Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 70,000. The fees of the diploma in pharmacy vary from college to college and depend on the type of course or specializations we are interested in and many more.
Top subjects of D.Pharma-
The D.Pharma subjects and syllabus are designed in such a way that the students get both the type of knowledge that is theoretical, experimental knowledge as well as practical knowledge and even many more. The top subjects are-
- Clinical pathology
- Health education
- Community pharmacy
- Hospital clinical pharmacy
- Drug store business management
- Human anatomy and even many more.
These are the top subjects of D.Pharma and even many more. There are even many more subjects but these subjects are even more in demand and have many job opportunities.
Top D.Pharma colleges in India
The top government D.Pharma colleges in India are as follows-
- Government College of Pharmacy, Karad
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Madras Chemical College, Chennai
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar
- Government Pharmacy College, Bangalore
- Christian School of Pharmacy, Allahabad
- Ewing Christian College, Allahabad
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, and even more.
The top private D.Pharma colleges in India are as follows-
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- Hindu College of Pharmacy, Andhra Pradesh
- Bihar College of Pharmacy, Bihar
- Sri Guru Govind Singh College of Pharmacy, Chandigarh
- Nirmala College of Pharmacy, Andhra Pradesh
- Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji
- Diploma College of Pharmacy, Gujarat, and even many more.
Top jobs in D.Pharma
There are many jobs in D.Pharma that are available in the government and private sectors and many more. These jobs are-
- Scientific officer
- Production executive
- Analytical Chemist
- Research officer
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Research executive
- Development executive and even more.
Apart, from these, there are even more job opportunities in the field of D.Pharma. The average salary of these candidates is Rs. 1.5 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs.
Top recruiters of D.Pharma
There are many job opportunities in D.Pharma. The top recruiters of D.Pharma are-
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- Biocon Limited
- Abbott India Limited
- Mankind Pharma Limited
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Lupin Limited
- Cipla Limited and even many more.
There are even many more recruiters of D.Pharma. There are a variety of D.Pharma jobs in India as D.Pharma is also the backbone of Indian Medical Sciences.