Eliminate Your Doubts About the PGDM Colleges In India!
December 4, 2021 | by www.wtew12.blogspot.com - 87447 RUB TINKOF INVEST pmk
All the management courses are very important and are very much in demand in all the government and the private sectors. All the management courses are available in two forms that are like full-time courses and as well as part-time courses and many more. The admission procedure, syllabus, top jobs, and the top recruiters of PGDM are very different from the other courses. The management courses are very much in demand these days and are the future of the business.
PGDM Courses in India
For any college to be ranked number one in the PGDM courses that college should have the best facilities. The best facilities are- Good infrastructure, faculty, library, and many more.
About PGDM Courses
The full form of PGDM is Postgraduate Diploma in Management or Postgraduate Degree in Management. These both are Master’s degrees in the management sector. These both subjects are the Commercial courses as they are very much in the demands. The requirements of this degree are so much as there are very many job opportunities in this sector. The main objective of this course is to complete the fulfillment of the management degree and many more. This course is available in all the top management colleges as all the colleges offer Diploma courses in different fields and many more. This is a two-year course that is available in the full-time as well as in the part-time courses.
The skills offered in this field are- Financial Management, Marketing, Human Resources, and many more. These courses depend from college to college. The job profiles present in this degree are of both the government sector as well as the private sector and many more. The entrance exam of different colleges depends on their seats available and many more. The colleges also offer direct admissions in these courses and many more.
Admission Procedure for PGDM Courses
To take admissions in PGDM Course follow these steps:-
- Choose the college in which you want to take admissions.
- After selecting the college, visit the website of the college.
- Look for the admissions in that college.
- Proceed with the application form.
- Fill the complete admission forms correctly.
- Pay the fees for the application forms.
- Take the screenshots of the application form and the admit card as well.
The eligibility criteria for the PGDM Courses are as follows-
- `The person should at least get a minimum of 45% in the undergraduate degree.
- The candidate should complete their BBA from a recognized college.
- The minimum marks in BBA depend from college to college and many more.
- The candidate must pass the entrance exam of that college for taking admission to their preferred college.
- The person should complete their bachelor’s degree and get good marks with that degree and many more.
These are the admission procedure and the eligibility criteria for the PGDM courses that most people should know about. There are different types of government exams that students can give to take admission to the top colleges. Apart from the entrance exams, there are even direct admissions in the different colleges. These are the government exams-
Syllabus for PGDM Courses
The first year syllabus of the PGDM Courses are as follows-
- Accounting Manager
- Cost and Management
- Managerial Management
- Macro Economics
- Computer Applications for Business
- Financial Management
Apart from these, many topics are covered in the PGDM Courses and many more.
The second-year syllabus of the PGDM Courses are as follows-
- Consumer Behavior
- Product Manager
- Brand Management
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Services
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing of Services
Apart from these, many topics are covered in the PGDM courses and many more.
Top Jobs in PGDM
The top jobs available in PGDM are- Marketing Manager, Advertising Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, and many more.
(1) Marketing Manager- A person who manages the marketing of the company’s services, products, and many more. The Marketing Manager is in charge of the several activities that take place inside the company and many more. This person should be very energetic, committed, takes the charge of the budget, and also should take all the work seriously. The person should take care of the investments, funds, and transactions of the companies.
(2) Advertising Manager- This person acts as the point of contact for their clients. The customers that help them in branding, promoting company, run ads and as well as generate revenue from those ads and many more. The main objective of this person is to raise the product brands and its services and many more.
(3) Chain Manager- This person is responsible for the company’s supply chain and its manpower in the company. From purchasing the raw materials to delivering them to the factory, getting them made, and then delivering them again to the next person.
(4) Account Manager- The Account Manager acts as the link between the Banks and the customers and many more. This person acts as the link between the customers and as the clients and many more. This person is responsible for the budgets, investments, revenues, and many more that are managed by the accountant.
(5) Sales Manager- The Sales Manager is takes the charge of the sales staff. This person is directly in contact with the salespeople, for the territory, putting quotas, monitoring the salespeople, and the sales as well. This person is said to set the sales plans to meet their goals.
Top Recruiters in PGDM
The top recruiters that are available for the students for the PGDM are as follows-
- Tata Consultant Services
- Computer Science Corporation
- Wipro Technology
- Infosys Limited
- J.P. Morgan Chase
Apart, from these, there are many more recruiters that take students for the PGDM courses and many more.
Apart from these, there are many more management courses in India. This course is also offered in all the top management colleges in India that most of the students take and every year more than a lakhs of the students take admissions in and many more.